This fall, Urban Decay launches a lot of new products: a beautiful foundation, an eyeshadow palette, some colored eyeliners and even a whole range of makeup brushes! All products will be added to the permanent range.
All Nighter Liquid Foundation
The first new product that’ll be launched this fall is the Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation, and I’m so excited for this one! The All Nighter foundation is the new musthave foundation for everyone with an oily skintype, and it’s supposed to last all night.
I think the bottle of the foundation is incredibly cool! The bottle is sleek, edgy and has some cool luxurious asymmetrical metallic gunmetal cutouts.
The All Nighter Foundation has an oil-absorbing and waterproof effect while being full coverage with a matte finish. Compared to the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation, the All Nighter foundation contains three times more pigment so a little goes a long way. And one of the best things about Urban Decay: their shade range is so good! They include super pale shades for girls like me (I’m a perfect match with 1.0), but there are also some dark shades for women of color. I truly love how they try to include every single person!
Razor Sharp Water Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner
Next up: Urban Decay ups their eyeliner game by launching some new liquid liners! These Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliners are being launched in 20 different shades, including regular shades like black, brown and teal, but they’re also launching some super cool vibrant shades!
- Perversion – Blackest black
- Revolver – Gunmetal grey with light-reflecting glitter
- Demolition – Deep brown
- Snakebite – Metallic bronze copper
- Push – Dark blue
- Street – Dark green
- Zodiac – Smoky black with teal undertones and glitter
- Deep End – Bright shiny teal
- Kush – Bright grass green
- Chaos – Bright cobalt blue
- Retrograde – Dark purple with purple glitter
- Ecstasy – Bright purple
- Junkshow – Bright pink with glitter
- Intergalactic – Light purple with silver glitter
- Cuff – Metallic shiny silver with silver glitter
- Space Cowboy – Light champagne with silver shine
- Goldrush – Glittery gold
- Fireball – Peach with pink undertones
- Bump – White
- Dark Force – Dark brown with golden glitter
There are so many shades on my wishlist. I’d love to get Push, Street, Zodiac, Retrogarde, Fireball and… Well, actually I want to get all of them to use in my eyelooks.
The Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliners are perfect for drawing the best eyeliner. The brush is perfect for drawing any lines you want – you can go super thin and razor sharp, but you can also decide to do a thick and extreme liner. I think these are absolute musthaves.
Moondust Eyeshadow Palette
As you might know, I’m a HUGE fan of Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes. Currently, I do own approximately 35 of them, and I love every single one of them. For this fall, Urban Decay launches a new eyeshadow palette which includes 8 new moondust eyeshadows, which have got an amazing sparkly finish.
- Specter – Soft pink with glitter
- Element – Peachy with pink undertones and glitter
- Magnetic – Purple with blue glitters
- Lightyear – Vibrant green with glitters
- Granite – Gunmetal grey with multicolored glitters
- Lithium – Brown with light-reflecting 3D glitters
- Vega – Bright blue with glitters
- Galaxy – Smoky blue-grey with light-reflecting 3D glitters
Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen
For all pen eyeliners fans out there: Urban Decay also launched a new felt tip eyeliner. They used to have a Ink for Eyes felt tip eyeliner in their collection, but that one seems to be discontinued and now they launched this one. This eyeliner is as black as the Perversion mascara, and is as thin as an eyeliner can get. I’d love to try this one, because I loved the Ink for Eyes, but I think it could be a bit blacker.
Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid
In the USA, the Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluids have been out quite a while now. They’re the best kept secret to achieve a flawless finish. Using these 5 shades, you can correct the following skin problems:
- Green – counteracts spot redness, including blemishes and broken blood vessels. For overall redness, mix with primer for subtle correction.
- Lavender – balances out sallowness and helps neutralize skin with a yellow undertone.
- Peach – works great for dark circles, dark spots, veins and deep discoloration. It’s ideal for blue-hued dark circles, typically seen in deeper skin tones.
- Pink – disguises dark circles, particularly on fair skin tones. Also works well as a highlighter and creates a lifted appearance.
- Yellow – perfect for concealing purple-hued dark circles or brightening lackluster complexions.
I already bought Lavender in the USA, but I’d really love to get Green (because I’ve got a lot of redness in my skin) and peach as well.
UD Pro Brushes
Also, Urban Decay launched a full range of pro makeup brushes! I really love the brushes that come with their palettes (and their single brushes that are currently in their range), but these new brushes look amazing! There are some very cool shapes included in the collection, and I can’t wait to try these out. I think you can never get too many makeup brushes!
- Large Tapered Foundation Brush – $59
- Optical Blurring Brush – $32
- Flat Optical Blurring Brush – $32
- Large Powder Brush – $49
- Large Tapered Powder Brush – $45
- Finishing Powder Brush – $39
- Diffusing Blush Brush – $32
- Diffusing Highlighter Brush – $32
- Contour Definition Brush – $32
- Domed Concealer Brush – $26
- Detailed Concealer Brush – $22
- The Finger Brush – $26
- Smoky Crease Brush – $26
- Large Blending Brush – $26
- Large Eyeshadow Brush – $26
- Iconic Eyeshadow Brush – $24
- Flat Eyeshadow Brush – $24
- Medium Eyeshadow Brush – $24
- Smoky Smudger Brush – $24
- Tapered Blending Brush – $24
- Moondust Brush – $24
- Eyeshadow Contour Brush – $22
- Detailed Smudger Brush – $22
- Angled Eyeliner Brush – $22
- Precise Eyeliner Brush – $18
- Tighline Brush – $22
- Angled Brow Brush – $20
- Essential Eye Tool – $15
- Angled Lip Brush – $22
On top of my UD Pro Brushes wishlist are the Tapered Blending Brush, the Smoky Crease Brush, the Detailed Concealer Brush and the Optical Blurring Brush.
These are all the new launches for the Urban Decay Fall 2016 collection. On Instagram, I’ve also spotted a new Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics eyeshadow palette that’ll be launched later this year as well, but I’ll keep you posted on that one.
Which items are your favorites?